Medallion Sampler Embroidery Kit - MYSTERY SET
A Surprise Color Set! Learn how to do textural embroidery with naturally dyed wool and coordinating hand-dyed Tencel™ embroidery colors.
About the kit:
Last spring, I participated in Sue Spargo's 90-Day Instagram Stitch-a-Day challenge. Having no previous embroidery knowledge, I thought I would try out one or two designs just for fun, and see what I could learn using my hand-dyed embroidery thread. However, it was so addictive I ended up doing over 30 of them. The patterns from her challenge are now available in a printed booklet, and I'm excited to offer you the chance to try it out for yourself!
Included is a 9-medallion sample wool pack, using naturally-dyed wool from Jean Haley Dye + Design.
Included in all kits:
- Wool Pack:
- Naturally dyed wool by Jean Haley Dye + Design
- 9 pre-cut circle medallions with a background color
- Coordinated sewing thread and a small handsewing needle for attaching medallions to the background
- Thread Palette:
- 11 skeins of Tencel™ embroidery thread
- 2 Milliners needles for embroidery
- A copy of Sue Spargo's Creative Stitching 2nd edition.
- Pattern Booklet:
- Sue Spargo's Toned-Down Circle Sampler pattern booklet. Explore the possibilities of the various stitches presented in the Creative Stitching book with this guide.
- Full color stitch diagrams include numbered stitch references to look up how-to's in the Creative Stitching book.